Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Quick Website Update...

Hi Everyone!  I just wanted to give a quick update regarding our company's website feedback.  I was very excited to come in yesterday morning to the following email regarding the website:

"It has really grown on me.  I check back on it regularly.  I'm proud of it.  Thanks very much...CG did say that the website is very well done."

This email was sent to my boss and me by one of the company Partners.  ("CG" is a Partner as well.)  As I'm sure you could tell from my last post, I was slightly frustrated at the amount of negative feedback we were receiving as opposed to the positive feedback I had originally anticipated.  I was very happy to receive this email not only because of the positive comments but also because of its source!

No comments:

Post a Comment